regasssa: (Gin wave)
[personal profile] regasssa
And so to you I bring Catspada Page 3. Do I really need to tell you all how much I ADORE Ulqui-kitty?

Enjoy!


(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-13 09:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] traitorousrat.livejournal.com
Keigo approves!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-13 10:03 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] traitorousrat.livejournal.com
Also, Ulquitty is adorable! If not for the fact he has no tail!

A cat with no tail is ... is like an elephant with no trunk!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-13 10:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] regasssa.livejournal.com
Well Yammykitty has no tail either *nod*

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-13 10:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] traitorousrat.livejournal.com
Well no one likes Yammy.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-13 10:20 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] muha.livejournal.com
The name on the bowl kills me!
And how Orihime takes this task very seriously!

:D

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-13 10:24 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] regasssa.livejournal.com
Poor Ulquiorra has been Mrs Paint Paws for quite a while now. It's a shame Orihime knows nothing about keeping cats, haha.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-14 12:45 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] muha.livejournal.com
I think it fits him very well. I am now expecting to be jumped from behind and shred to pieces.

But I'm sure she'll borrow books on the subject although she will probably never get hang on the feeding.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-13 10:28 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chamyl.livejournal.com
Hahaha Ulqui-kitty is too precious XD

Ulqui, I wouldn't eat anything prepared by 'Hime's hands either ;;

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-13 10:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] regasssa.livejournal.com
Ulqui-kitty is one of my faves, I'll admit it. I have such horrible things planned for him... *smile*

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-13 10:33 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] suna-no-naoko.livejournal.com
LOL Poor Ulqui... can't you see she just wants to love you?


And do I detect a trend here?

Szayel-Uryuu
Ulquiorra-Orihime... will it be Grimmjow-Ichigo next?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-13 10:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] regasssa.livejournal.com
*grins* I wonder. Actually, the next one is Stark, because I'm scared of drawing Ichigo my Grimmjow muse is avoiding me.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-13 10:45 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] satsu-basu.livejournal.com
Awwwwn, Ulqui-kitty is so adorable~! <3
*goes check the other two pages*

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-14 12:22 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] regasssa.livejournal.com
*-* I'm enjoying drawing Catspada. It's so much easier when half the characters are animals >.>

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-13 11:32 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] winterfeelings.livejournal.com
LOL. She is scared to look, to see what gender he is.
Once again it was an awesome job ♥

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-13 11:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] regasssa.livejournal.com
Unimpressed kitty is unimpressed. <3

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-14 12:19 am (UTC)
blueberry_ash: (Default)
From: [personal profile] blueberry_ash
Gayaaaah, so cute!! *loves*

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-14 12:21 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] regasssa.livejournal.com
Orihime threw Bean Paste!
Ulqui-kitty used Sonido!
Ulqui-kitty has escaped!

*loves back*

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-14 01:39 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kwansan.livejournal.com
Oh my gosh, I love your Catspadas XDD

Ulquikitty is ADORABLE!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-14 01:44 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] regasssa.livejournal.com
Thank you! He's so gorgeous, isn't he? In a stroppy-tiny-kitty way <3

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-14 02:28 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sleepy-beautyy.livejournal.com
Lol, thatr was so hilarious!
"Mrs paint paws"! Adorable!! ♥♥

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-14 10:44 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] regasssa.livejournal.com
Poor Ulqui is not impressed with being a 'girl' cat. But what can he do?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-14 07:26 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nehalenia.livejournal.com
The name alone is so damn funny. Poor kitty!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-14 10:45 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] regasssa.livejournal.com
Yes. Poor Ulquiorra. I can't tell you all of my little plans for how to torture him yet. Orihime gives me such class material, you know...

Profile

regasssa: (Default)
regasssa

Tags

June 2009

S M T W T F S
  1234 5 6
78 9 101112 13
1415 16 1718 19 20
21 222324252627
282930    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags